1 in stock
Now we have the latest improved version of saXholder Pro by Jazzlab in stock.
– For baritone sax, tenor sax, alto sax, soprano sax, bass clarinet and bassoon
– Spreads the weight of the saxophone equally over both shoulders
– No strain on the cervical vertebrae
– Quick to operate with one hand
– Space-saving: Smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
– Comfortable sitting and standing
– Does not slip
– Uses materials from the aerospace and space industries: Made of fibre-reinforced high-performance plastic with aircraft aluminium shoulder straps, bracket padding made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), Dyneema drawstring (breaking load 250 kg) and plastic-coated stainless steel hooks
– Weight: 180 g
– Replacement cord, instructions and fabric bag included
Since 2013, saXholder has been sold all over the world. From beginner to professional players – lots of saxophone players love this product.
Since May 2019, the saxholder has been improved and become “saXholder Pro”.