Arnolds & Sons® Trombone/Euphonium Mouthpieces
DR TOOT Brass & Woodwind Specialist presents the Arnolds & Sons® Trombone/Euphonium mouthpieces.
Arnolds & Sons® Mouthpieces are exact copies of the famous American originals.
Arnolds & Sons® mouthpieces are manufactured using state-of-the-art production methods that guarantee consistent high quality.
Through the consistent high quality standards, tolerances between the same models are almost completely excluded.
Please note that with ascending numbers the cup depth gets flatter and the cup diameter smaller.
Generally speaking, the larger the mouthpiece the more demanding for the player.
Made in Germany
In order to make your choice easier, please note the following model descriptions:
- 6½ AL-S & 6½ AL-L Medium deep Medium wide, well rounded For trombonists who strive for a Teutonic tone quality. Recommended for euphonium players who desire a round, mellow tone. L = wide shaft
- 7 Medium deep Medium wide, not too sharp The ideal mouthpiece for the artist desiring a beautiful, ringing tone with sufficient volume for melody playing.
- 7 C & 7 CL Medium shallow Medium wide, sharper Designed for players who prefer a medium-large cup to assure a large volume of tone, shallower cup produces great brilliancy. L = wide shaft
- 11 C & 11 CL Medium shallow Medium wide Brilliant ringing tone large volume. L = wide shaft
- 12 C & 12 CL Medium Medium wide The best selling model for all-around playing. L = wide shaft
- 12 C–B Medium Medium wide Brilliant, crisp tone. The best selling model for all-around playing.